Saturday, July 16, 2011

200 cupcakes


I love making cupcakes.  Any time I am asked to provide dessert for a group of folks (work functions, birthday potlucks, etc.) I usually end up making some cupcakes.  And they're always a hit! 

This particular event was a friend's wedding.  The bride specifically requested fun-fetti cupcakes for the event.  So I worked with a friend to bake over two hundred of those little guys. 

I used my mom's Kitchenaid mixer (and her kitchen) to make my half of the cupcakes.

They smelled soooooo good...

The location was a beautiful redwood grove campground.  Perfect!

We made a full sized cake too, for the newlyweds.  The bride sampled it by taking a nibble out of the side.

It was a really fun afternoon... everyone had a good time, and the dinner was delicious. Roast pig, mashed potatoes, veggies... I should have taken pictures of that but I was too busy eating it!  I'm looking forward to finding another reason to make cupcakes... I've been bitten by the baking bug!

xoxo
Franny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment