Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Food

I've got some catching up to do!  First, would love to show you some of our grilling pictures... we had burgers the other night and they were delicious!  Nothing like meat on the coals on a cool summer evening!


Look at the size of those burgers!

I want one right now.

On a little side note, my tomato plants are doing pretty good.  Well, three out of four of them are doing good.  The grape sized cherry tomato plant is doing great, and I just ate the first ripe tomato from it last week.

Tiny tomato.

So the other night Matt made spaghetti with meatballs, and it was really really amazing.  I mowed through mine.  I pretty much can't wait till he makes it again (hint hint?).


I love Matt's sauce!

The more cheese the better!

Today, I did some baking for a potluck.  Matt was making chili, so I thought it would be fun to make cornbread muffins.  I added some shredded cheese, and stuck a little jalapeno in the top for some spice.  They turned out great!


Muffins are the best.
 That's all for now!

xoxo
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment