Thursday, July 7, 2011

I love food.

Welcome to my new blog, Franny Eats!  My goal here is to share some of my favorite foods and restaurants with the blog world, just because I love food and my community here in Humboldt County.  I also love my boyfriend, who will be my co-conspirator in this food blog endeavor.  He is also an amazing cook.

My first post is going to be about my recent trip to San Francisco.  I visited the Ferry Building, and absolutely loved it.  I could have spent hours there... so much to see!

I stopped by Far West Fungi to check out their selection... lovely!



Then, off to the Cowgirl Creamery Sidekick store for a look at the cheese, and a little cheesy snack. 

What a selection!  Yum!!
   
Cave aged Gruyere melted between delicious grilled naan bread,
topped off with a sweet and spicy apple chutney.

Yum... so good!  The only souvenier I came away with was a lovely little jar of apricot summer jam from Happy Girl Kitchen Co.  So I'm going to have to go back, but next time I'm going to bring my master chef with me.

So that's all for now, more to come!

Xoxo
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment